We have furniture Consultants to assist you with the many decisions involved in your project. Furniture is a very important part of the overall project and it is absolutely essential to get this right. Our consultants can assist you with all aspects of specification, assembly and delivery as well as matching to existing furniture as required.
You can take advantage of the following benefits we offer as a consultant in this critical area of your commercial project:
- Our furniture consulting service is provided free for projects and offered on a no obligation basis.
- We can source all your custom requirements.
- Our designers can incorporate and coordinate styles and colours with the rest of your project ensuring that your brand integrity is not compromised.
- We work to realistic budgets and can advise you of different price ranged products and the benefits so that you can make informed decisions.
- We source our products from many Australian Companies and we specify what is best for your situation – rather than pushing the products we stock or sell. We keep in touch with latest releases on a vast range of products and offer you the advantage of this knowledge.
Products which our consultants can assist you with in your project include but are not limited to; task chairs, waiting chairs, boardroom chairs, lounges, consulting practice chairs, custom upholstery, workstations clusters, individual desks, sit-stand desks, hot desks, acoustic and decorative screens, soft wiring requirements, board room tables, waiting and occasional tables, feature lighting, wall papers, window treatments, office pictures, corporate signage, tambour units, indoor plants, wall and floor mounted storage, compactus, file storage, lockers, kitchen and storage joinery.